Request for Proposal paper. Background
Develop a Request for Proposal (RFP) for an advertising company (Allied Advertising) that has 12 offices in the United States and is headquartered in Southfield, MI. The company needs to replace their current accounting systems (General Ledger, Accounts Payables, and Accounts Receivables). They would also like to add a Data Warehouse to analyze and run reports against their financial data.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· The RFP is being developed for the purpose of purchasing a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) application.
· The RFP will be sent out to a dozen software vendors at a later date.
· The company is not interested in an Application Service Provider or hosted service at this time.
· The existing financial application is old, inaccurate, and not very flexible.
Develop an RFP with the following sections, at a minimum:
A. Cover Page and Table of Contents
B. Company Background – you may improvise as needed
C. Description of the Problem.
D. Vendor Response Instructions
E. Response Evaluation Criteria
F. RFP Question Section
1. Software Functionality
2. Vendor Background
3. Vendor References
5. Resource Requirements
7. Time Required to Implement
The format for this should be a Microsoft Word or Excel file intended for use by an evaluation team familiar with financial software applications.