Rhetorical analysis – wc | English homework help
W’rite a rhetorical analysis of a persuasive text of your choice.
Start by analyzing all aspects of the rhetorical situation, including the author, audience, purpose, topic, message, medium, genre, and context. Then analyze how the author attempts to influence their audience through their use of language. What rhetorical techniques do they employ, and what are the effects of those techniques on their target audience(s)? How effectively do they use ethos, pathos, and logos to achieve their purpose?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Ethos: Is the author qualified to address this topic? How do they convince their audience that they are credible, authoritative, and/or trustworthy? What shared values do they establish with their audience?
- Pathos: What specific emotions does the author evoke in their audience, and how?
- Logos: What evidence does the author use to support their argument? What types of reasoning do they employ? Is the argument logically sound? In other words:
- Are their premises warranted?
- Do they address alternative arguments or viewpoints, and make a reasonable effort to consider all relevant information?
- Is their argument deductively or inductively valid?
- W’rite a rhetorical analysis of 1200-1500 words, excluding heading, title, and Works Cited.
- Support your analysis with 2-3 secondary sources.
- Adhere to MLA general format.
- Do not plagiarize: Cite sources according to MLA style for in-text citations and Works Cited pages.
- Include a title that describes what your essa’y is about.
- Include an introduction that describes the rhetorical context of the argument and presents a clear thesis statement asserting your conclusion about its rhetorical effectiveness.
- Craft cohesive body paragraphs with clear topic sentences and properly-documented supporting evidence.
- W’rite a conclusion that considers the broader implications of your thesis.
- Meticulously proofread and edit your essa’y to correct errors in grammar, usage, mechanics, and documentation.
I have already chosen a topic it is about Animal Captivity.
USE AT LEAST TWO OF THESE SOURCES, YOU CAN USE THEM ALL IF YOU CAN.
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.