Create a 5- to 7-minute PowerPoint® presentation including:
- One slide on your topic and question (approximately one minute) (CLO 2.1.2*).
- Which topic and question did you choose?
- Why does it interest you?
- One to two slides of your visuals (approximately 2 to 3 minutes) (CLO2.2.1* & 2.2.3*).
- These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled.
- Explain why you chose to create these and what you can conclude from the visuals.
- How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion (approximately one minute) (CLO 2.2.2* & 2.1.2*).
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- Discuss how your topic and question relate to life.
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now