The project will involve the Silo Simulator within LogixPro 500. Follow all the Project Parameters listed, include an explanation of how your project works.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Design a program that will move boxes to a filling station while the SELECTOR SWITCH is in position A.
- When the START switch is pressed, the RUN light should come ON.
- The first box arrives at the filling station and activates a PROX SENSOR, then activates a 5 second timer to pause the process then starts filling the box after 5 seconds is complete.
- While the box is filling, the FILL light should flash ON/OFF at a 1 second interval. The FILL light should go OFF when the box is full.
- Once the box is full, the FULL light should come ON, and activate a second timer to wait an additional 5 seconds.
- After the last 5 second interval is complete, the box should move away from the fill station, and the FULL light should go OFF, so the next box can arrive to be filled.
- The process should repeat.
- Once 10 boxes have passed the PROX SENSOR, the process should shut down. Also the RUN light should go OFF.
- To restart the process, move the SELECTOR SWITCH to position B to reset the counter. Move the SELECTOR SWITCH back to position A, depress the START SWITCH to restart the system for the next 10 boxes.
- If the STOP switch is pressed the system will stop, and the RUN light should go OFF.
- The START switch will have to be pressed to start the control system again.