Solution to Environmental Issues. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 5 of your textbook.
Significant environmental issues can devastate a community. Follow the directions below to apply your knowledge about environmental issues to develop this week’s assignment:
In your paper,
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Select a community familiar to you.
- List the three most significant environmental issues facing the community (cite your sources when referring to websites or articles).
- Describe how these environmental issues affect the health of individuals in the community (cite your sources).
- Identify the major causes of these health problems.
- Provide several significant steps that could be corporately adopted to reduce the environmental problem.
The Apply Your Knowledge: Solutions to Environmental Issues paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Writing assignments at the university level require that students adopt a way of writing that is known as an academic voice. It is different than writing to a friend or writing for the web.
Academic voice means to meet the writing expectations of academic writing. To write in an academic voice, do the following: