Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
A hiring manager needs your advice and assistance in filling several customer service representative positions. As a human resource recruiter, you must sit down with the hiring manager and collect some particular data for a job analysis, which you will use to create a detailed job description to attract candidates who meet the job requirements.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Research and focus your discussion on the following:
- Discuss the importance of a job analysis.
- Provide the steps to take in conducting a job analysis.
- Explain 2–3 advantages and disadvantages to collecting data (interview, observation, historical data, survey or questionnaire, focus groups, or case studies) for the job analysis of a customer service representative position.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?