To ensure the success of a program evaluation, a social worker must generate a specific detailed plan. That plan should describe the goal of the evaluation, the information needed, and the methods and analysis to be used. In addition, the plan should identify and address the concerns of stakeholders. A social worker should present information about the plan in a manner that the stakeholders can understand. This will help the social worker receive the support necessary for a successful evaluation.
2. Dudley, J. R. (2014). Social work evaluation: Enhancing what we do. (2nd ed.) Chicago, IL: Lyceum Books.
· Chapter 1, “Evaluation and Social Work: Making the Connection” (pp. 1–26)
· Chapter 4, “Common Types of Evaluations” (pp. 71-89)
· Chapter 5, “Focusing an Evaluation” (pp. 90-105)
W. K. Kellogg Foundation. (2017). The step-by-step guide to evaluation: How to become savvy evaluation consumers. Retrieved from https://www.wkkf.org/resource-directory/resource/2010/w-k-kellogg-foundation-evaluation-handbook
NOTE: You are going to have to pick a program evaluation once again.
To prepare for this Assignment, identify a program evaluation you would like to conduct for a program with which you are familiar. Consider the details of the evaluation, including the purpose, specific questions to address, and type of information to collect. Then, consider the stakeholders that would be involved in approving that evaluation.
Review the resources for samples of program evaluations document that is attached. Use it as a guide only.
Submit the following:
· A 1-page stakeholder analysis that identifies the stakeholders, their role in the agency and any concerns that they might have about the proposed program evaluation
· A 2- to 3-page draft of the program evaluation plan to submit to the stakeholders that:
o Identifies the purpose of the evaluation
o Describes the questions that will be addressed and the type of information that will be collected
o Addresses the concerns of the stakeholders that you identified in your Stakeholder Analysis
Use APA format and intext citation and references from required reading and creditable outside source outside of the required reading. Do not forget to add conclusion to each part and section off with each subtitles you