Ten questions that you would like to ask the advanced practice clinician or non-clinician
1. What would you do if a patient is not responding positively to prescribed medication and requests more than the allowable amount?
2. Explain a scenario where you went above and beyond to provide exceptional patient care.
3. Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a nursing team?
4. How would you handle a patient who complains due to wrong medical prescription?
5. Would you advance your career to become a doctor?
6. What is the most difficult aspect of being a nurse practitioner?
7. Why should the company hire you?
8. Explain how failure has helped you become a better professional?
9. How do you contribute to a patient’s experience?
10. What do you do when a patient requests unnecessary antibiotics?
The post Ten questions that you would like to ask the advanced practice clinician or non-clinician appeared first on Infinite Essays.