- Why did the community, the school, and the police react to the saints as though they were good, upstanding, non-delinquent youths with bright futures but to the roughnecks as though they were young criminal headed for trouble?
- Why do you think there was such a vast difference in the treatment of the boys?
- What were some of the visible biases community members displayed toward the groups?
- Why did policemen choose to disregard the Saints delinquencies while breathing down the backs of the Roughnecks?
- What role of the Community response to the Roughnecks as boys who were in trouble play on their perception of who they are?
- How did Labeling Theory come in to play in this article?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now