Signature Assignment Title: Theory, Research, and Practice in Nursing
Signature Assignment Description/Directions: Presentation
A nurse on the research and practice committee is preparing for an update on evidence-based practice (EBP). There is a need to address the potential changes with several EBP policies. This presentation will examine the EBP policies as well as reasoning and rationale as to why changes may be needed.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Choose an EBP topic and two scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles
- Compare the difference between theory, research, and practice in nursing
- Choose a theory that best correlates with the EBP practice change that you would like to make
- Compare and contrast the quantitative and qualitative research article that you choose for the EBP topic
- What technology did you use to locate the articles? Databases? Search terms?
- What are the philosophical, theoretical, and methodological perspectives in the research articles that were chosen?
- What are the ethical and scientific integrity issues related to the research?
- How did your nursing knowledge advance through the utilization of research?
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes and recorded audio comments for all content slides. Use at least four scholarly sources and make certain to review the module’s Signature Assignment Rubric before starting your presentation. This presentation is worth 400 points for quality content and presentation.
Total Point Value of Signature Assignment: 400 points
Tappen, R. M. (2016). Advanced nursing research: From theory to practice (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learnin