Tort Law Assignment 2, law homework help.
PURPOSE: To allow you practice in analyzing hypothetical situations and applying the appropriate law to them.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Read the following hypothetical:Mary has decided to undergo a radical new therapy to cure her cancer. There is only one doctor in the country who practices this procedure. When Nancy meets with the doctor, he takes great pains to point out to her what the risks of this procedure are. After listening to everything the doctor says, Mary decides to go ahead with the procedure.During the treatment, an unexpected complication develops. Mary’s doctor realizes that another procedure must be used. When he asks for another consent for, she says, “I don’t want to talk any more about it. If you tell me about it, I’ll get depressed. Just do whatever you have to do.”The subsequent procedure was done negligently.
- Take a position either:
- For Mary, as a member of the Plaintiff’s team; OR
- For the doctor, as a member of the defense team.
- In a 1-2 page paper:
- describe the position of your office;
- explain the law that supports your position.