Unit 2 assessment – using graphs to describe data
In this assignment, you will be required to use the Heart Rate Dataset to complete the following:
- Use the classification of variables from the Unit 1 assignment to match each variable to one appropriate type of graph
- Create graphs of those variables
- Give a brief written description of how the values of each variable are distributed in the sample. What does the graph tell us about the data in the heart rate sample?
- Open the Heart Rate Dataset in Excel
- Using the classification of variables from Unit 1 assignment as qualitative, quantitative discrete, or quantitative continuous, match each of the 3 variables to the most appropriate graph type. (For example, qualitative data can best be displayed with a pie chart or bar graph; continuous numerical data can best be displayed using a histogram)
- Use the graphing functions in Excel to create an appropriate graph of the data for each variable. Remember to properly label and title your graphs to clearly identify what the graph is about.
Review these videos as needed:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Excel 2016: Creating a Pie Chart
Making a Simple Bar Graph in Excel
Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style. The assignments must include
- Running head
- A title page with
- Assignment name
- Your name
- Professor’s name
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
Scott Stevens. (2014). Making a simple bar graph in Excel [Video]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/_Txpfyn4ipI
Tom Kleen. (2017). Excel 2015: Creating a pie chart [Video]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/ZKa35Iz-aZ4
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.