You will create an 8-10 slide Microsoft PowerPoint informative presentation with audio narration and speaker notes, describing how hardware, software, and the operating system work together.
In the presentation:
- Explain the impact of information technology on the criminal justice system.
- Describe the two broad classifications of software.
- Describe the primary functions of the operating system.
- Describe the three types of memory chips contained in the motherboard.
The PowerPoint® presentation should have the following characteristics.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Bullets for your main points.
- Appropriate pictures, graphs or illustrations to support your presentation where applicable.
- Must include speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the slide bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Must include audio narration. You will use the speaker notes for each slide’s narration.
- No more than 10 minutes in length.
- Contains a title and references slide.
- Research from at least one reliable source to support the main message, including graphics.
- Incorporate information from course readings, the course materials, or other library sources to support your discussion. Properly cite all sources of information by including in-text citations and a list of references.
- Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in-text and on a References slide. You need to quote material taken directly from a source.
- Signal phrases are useful in presentations. They help make your writing flow where one idea clearly leads to the next. It is a good practice to use signal words and phrases instead of just inserting quotations abruptly and separately. For more details on signal phrases, refer to the Writing Center.
- The same standards for documenting sources that apply to an essay, apply to a presentation. Go to the APA Style® Central website for a digital library of APA Style quick guides and tutorials to refine your writing.
- Designed with a live audience in mind in order to inform your viewers about the topic.