Unit: Communication and Collaboration 400 word assignment
All character and company names are fictional and are not intended to depict any actual person or business.
Theresa and Mike understand that building the culture they envision requires effective communication, collaboration, and participative problem solving. They envision creating an organization such that Joe and other employees will know exactly what to do when faced with choices that involve ethics. As the first step in embedding clear ethical processes in the organization, they realize they need to devise a code of conduct. Both companies have operated with an unwritten code that was never formalized. The consultant is asked to help them understand the purpose and content of an excellent code of conduct and how they should go about developing it.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Answer the following questions:
- What is the purpose of a code of conduct?
- Why is it important for a company to have a written code of conduct?
- What issues should be considered to be included in a code of conduct, especially given the merger scenario?
- Evaluate the code of conduct for your current or past employer (if the information is not available, evaluate a code of conduct identified in an Internet search).
Unit 4 – Discussion Board
Unit: International Markets 400 word assignment
Your first task is to begin to build your assignment which will continue into week 5 in an individual project. Below is the lead in to your assignment task. You will build on this in the final IP for your final project in Unit 5IP. Attach your document to the main discussion post, and include any notes you feel are appropriate. The purpose of this assignment is to help improve the quality of the Key Assignment Draft you will complete next week.
A regional bank has decided to open an office overseas for serving those businesses that are expanding internationally. Choose a country with a large financial center that you believe would be helpful to your customer base.
- Discuss some of the challenges you may face in this new environment.
- What are the cultural, ethnic, social, and educational characteristics?
- Describe the political and legal systems.
- How much does the government intervene in the private sector?
- How will that affect your financial institution?
- What type of economic system does it have?
- What is the history of that economic system?
- How is the country involved in international trade?
- How does the government get involved in trade issues?
- Will that help or hurt your financial institution?