Video-of-the-Week. Each student is required to review the “Video-of-the-Week,” listed in GAP for this current week. The video(s) selection is directly related to at least one of the Course Learning Outcomes (CLO’s), and presents a solution(s) to a business problem. Using your textbook, LIRN-based research, JSTOR.org, the Internet, or any other electronic journal database, research at least one stated claim, aspect, challenge, solution, opinion, and so forth in the video.
Subsequently, you will include in your CLA2 assignment paper, a separate and distinct APA level 2 heading (Left margin aligned, boldface, Uppercase and Lowercase Heading) titled:
Topic Video Critical Thinking & Reasoning
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Under this heading, you will provide a minimum of two (2) paragraphs that should contain the following information and/or details:
You are to critically think about the solution presented and that you researched, and apply critical thinking and reasoning skills to present one of the following (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
- Discuss your initial thoughts about the solution/challenge/aspect presented in the video
- Present what you would do different in terms of the solution presented in the video
- Relate the content of the video to one of the CLO’s in the course
- Approximately 250 to 350 words in length (minimum of two  paragraphs)
- Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched video
- Include the reference in APA format to properly reference your article
1. Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhFSSL-AZY&feature=youtu.be
2. Please answer the questions following by the bullet point that provided in the questions
3. Need to have at least 1 peer-reviewed article as the reference other than he video reference.
4. Please find the CLO of the course in the attachment to include relate the content of the video to one of the CLO’s in the course