Part 1: Using the revised treatment plan completed in Topic 7, complete a discharge summary for your client using the “Discharge Summary” template. This discharge summary should address the following:
- What behaviors would indicate that the client is sustaining at a healthy baseline?
- How would you determine if Eliza met her treatment goals?
- What factors would determine if the treatment needed to be reevaluated, extended, or possibly referred to another clinician or setting?
- Based on your assessment of current symptomology, does your client, Eliza, need wraparound services, outpatient references, and/or step-down services? (Recommendations should be based on the information gathered for second mandatory evaluation).
- How would you encourage involvement in community-based resources?
Part 2: Write a 700-1,050-word summary statement about your client, Eliza.
Include or address the following in your summary statement:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Demonstrate whether or not the client met the goals of the treatment plan.
- What specifically contributed to the success of the treatment plan or lack thereof?
- What language would you use to communicate the outcome to the client?
- How would you document the final session?
- Include at least three scholarly references in your paper.