Workforce Utilization Analysis.
Use the supplemental reading, CapraTek Workforce Demographics and Salary Range, linked in the Resources, as a basis for your workforce utilization analysis.
Using the workforce data from the Georgia manufacturing facility for CapraTek, develop a complete workforce utilization analysis to present to leadership:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Evaluate the stock statistics. Your analysis is to include Black or African Americans, Hispanic or Latinos, and females for both skilled and unskilled laborers. Be sure to consider any legal impacts for staffing as you evaluate the stock, concentration, and flow statistics.
- Evaluate the concentration statistics. Your analysis is to include unskilled laborers.
- Evaluate the flow statistics. Use the 4/5ths rule, and in your analysis include Black or African Americans, Hispanic or Latinos, and females for both skilled and unskilled laborers.
- Develop recommendations to correct identified issues. Use your findings from the stock, concentration, and flow statistics for CapraTek’s manufacturing facility to support your recommendations.
Your Workforce Utilization Analysis should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
- References: Support your analysis with at least 3 academic, scholarly, or professional resources from the Capella University Library.
- Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Length: 4–6 pages, in addition to the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.