writing on Individual Reflective Report
required to write an individual report reflecting on your work in connection with the module up to the date of assignment submission. The aim is to encourage you to develop a critical approach to your work, through carrying out an analysis and evaluation of your group business plan, its key elements, and of the effectiveness of your own contribution to its development.
The assignment should include:
• A brief introduction to the product , forming the basis of your group business plan
• A brief summary of the key elements of the related business plan on which your group has worked, the underlying theoretical issues and the linkages between the plan and the commercialisation of your group’s product
• An analysis and evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the plan and suggestions as to how this could have been improved
• An analysis and evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of your own contribution to the work of the group and to the development of this plan
• A summary of the main benefits that you feel that you have drawn from your participation in the module and the group business planning process, including academic and anticipated employability outcomes
The assignment should be written in report form and should be approximately 1,500 words in length.
Task of the module
• Develop business plans for commercialisation projects
• Next couple of weeks- each team allocated project (+ given supporting information)
• Following this- work together in team to develop a business plan for commercialisation of your allocated project
• Develop this into two related assignments for module assessment purposes….
Individual Reflective Report
• Required- write an individual report reflecting on your work in connection with the module up to the date of assignment submission
• Should be written in report form and should be approximately 1,500 words in length.
Individual Reflective Report:
– Business plan
– Process of arriving to that
– Personal reflection. What did you do, experience
– Analysing practice and experience
– Don’t criticize too much (degree of judgment)
– Don’t make very complicated sentences
– Add some diagrams
– Need critical contribution
– Critical analyse of what you did
– BETTER TO WRITE IN THE 3d PERSON
– Write in a formal way
– Have to be highly structured, logical
– Tell about your experience (group work experience)
– Summary- Connect Theory and Practice
Please make sure that these are covered in this work (my contribution):
Secondary market research. Brand design, making the sketch into a 3D Design drawing to be used in poster. Engineering functionality of product research and feedback from professionals. Responsible of making the A1 Poster and gathering information together for presentation flow. British Library research and questionnaire contribution. Advertising strategy. Exportation to Russia opportunities and international marketing.
Naming the company and naming the product with a new slogan and design the logo. Analysed current UK and international innovative companies like Dyson. UKTI Exportation model/study for long-term strategic direction.
I will attach information regarding this project, Please dont hesitate to ask questions (i know thats a bit confusing)
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
First of all, please read the materials that I’ve provided. If anything is not clear or yo need any extra information- please ask
1. it’s a Personal Reflective report, not a general essay. Please make sure that’s everything written in this work is regarding the project I have sent to you.
2. At the beginning add brief information of the product and business plan (if you have any questions please ask)
3. please add some information about global strategy (international marketing), Dyson – it’s a must to mention “my contribution part”
4. Please explain why we choose strategic alliance and why – brifly
5. please mention difficulties of the project and group (APO was keep changing size of the poster from A3 to A1- that’s is a huge difference and required different amount of information; communication problem with some members of the group; 2 didn’t participate, so other 3 had much more work to do etc.)-
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
The post writing on Individual Reflective Report appeared first on Infinite Essays.