Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
ORIGINAL THOUGHTS ONLY
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
Due Week 6 and worth 150 points
Often conflicts start in the workplace because of the perception by employees that their supervisor is not treating them fairly or is showing favoritism to another employee. How the employee or supervisor handles this perception will determine how the dispute is resolved. Research an employee dispute from the past 6 months for this assignment. This can be a dispute between a group of employees and management or a dispute between one employee and another.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Propose ways that the negotiation process could alleviate or mitigate conflict in the workplace.
- Determine the advantages and disadvantages of a one-on-one approach in resolving the conflict from the scenario.
- Create a scenario where the type of conflict you created would need to go to mediation. Determine the advantages and disadvantages of a mediation approach.
- Examine three (3) to five (5) issues that litigation causes for both parties. Recommend a strategy, including advance preparation, for resolving the dispute.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the dynamics of a negotiation process and determine specific tactics to effectively implement the steps of negotiation.
- Analyze the functions of conflict in the workplace and develop actions to effectively manage conflict and enhance operations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Write clearly and concisely about negotiation and conflict resolution using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.