Chapter 10: Congressional Profile.
Visit the website of either the https://www.house.gov Select on Congressperson and write a short essay that answers at least the following questions. Your essay should be a minimum of one page.
- What is your Congressperson’s name and who does he/she represent i.e. state and or district?
- How long has this person been in Congress?
- What is this person’s profession background and education?
- What committees does he/she serve on?
- Does the Congressional member serve in any leadership capacity (Committee Chair, party leadership)?
- What is his/her basic philosophy or political ideology?
- What other interesting or relevant information on this person can you find from the web site?
- Identify what Congress does.
- Summarize the problems that face Congress—and some possible solutions.
Review the rubric (Links to an external site.) for information on how this assignment will be scored.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Tips for success:
- To submit an assignment, click the Submit Assignment button to submit your work. Make sure to type directly into the text box- no attachments.
- Review the assignment grading rubric (Links to an external site.) to ensure full credit.
- While time for completion will vary from person to person, please allot approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- I recommend composing your content offline in a text editor and then copy and paste the text into your reply post. If something happens you will have an offline copy of all of your hard work!
- I highly recommend using Google Docs (Drive) to compose offline, as Google plays well with web-based forums. If you are using Microsoft Word to compose offline, you may need to do some editing to the format when you paste it into the reply.
- Proper APA extended citations must be provided. To assist with proper APA format, visit: OWL Purdue APA (Links to an external site.).
- No late work is accepted.
- If you have challenges submitting the homework, ple