500 Words minimum
Textbooks: Stojkovic, Kalinich, & Klofas. (2015). Criminal justice organizations: Administration and management – Custom (6th ed.). Florence, KY: Wadsworth
Organizations function in the general environmental conditions that exist within our society. All public organizations are integral to society’s formal and informal political environment. Leaders within these organizations must be in touch with the changing environmental conditions. This situational awareness is critical to the effectiveness and viability of the organization.
For this week’s Forum, respond to all of the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Topic: Chapter 3 Case Study – Creating Intelligence Systems in Corrections
- How can communication be improved in an organization that is structured in a traditional bureaucratic form?
- How might computerized communication be utilized to improve the effectiveness of communication in a bureaucratic organization?
- How might computerized communication be ineffective?
Sources & citations required (APA)
- All assertions in your thread and replies must be supported by Reading & Study materials, good examples, thoughtful analysis, and additional research needed to substantively address the assigned topic. There must also be an appropriate incorporation of Judeo-Christian worldview/analysis and biblical principles. All sources must be cited in current APA format.
- Biblical integration must be included in a thoughtful manner as articulated in the required reading and presentations.
- Citations from the required reading and presentation must be included in answering the assigned questions.
Applicable to All Forums:
To receive 100% as a grade (the exemplary level) for the weekly forums, you should ensure that your responses meet the following criterion:
Critical Analysis – Discussion postings display an excellent
understanding of the required readings and underlying concepts including
correct use of terminology. Postings are made in time for others to read and
respond as well as deliver information that is full of thought, insight, and
analysis. The information presented makes connection to previous or current
content or to real-life situations, and must contain rich and fully developed
new ideas, connections, or applications. (It is important that you
integrate the weekly readings in your response. One way to do that is to make
position statements, then discuss supporting evidence (i.e. research and/or
Professional Communication and Etiquette – Written interactions in the Forum show respect and sensitivity to peers’ background and beliefs (Regardless of the position you are taking, please ensure that your participation comments are respectful to your peers’ background and beliefs).
Writing Skills – Written responses are free of grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors. The style of writing facilitates communication. (Make sure your work is free of errors. If there are any errors as outlined above, you will not receive 100% for the forum).