As directed last week, review the Portfolio Project prompt in the Module 8 folder and select which option you will complete for your final Portfolio Project. Then complete your first milestone as directed. Identify your milestone choice in the title of your submission.
Option #1: Honicker Corporation
Section 1: Principle Components Discussion
Section 2: Simulation Analysis forScenario A
Section 3: Case Study Analysis based on theHonicker Corporation case study (Kerzner, 2017, pp. 753-755).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this Module 2 Portfolio Project Milestone, you must draft the framework of the Portfolio Project paper for the option you selected. This draft must be a properly organized CSU-Global formatted paper with the following key elements:
- Running header with designation of Portfolio Project option clearly designated.
- Cover page with designation of Portfolio Project option clearly designated.
- Paper title with designation of Portfolio Project option clearly designated.
- Introduction to include, as complete as possible, a brief descriptive overview of the Portfolio Project and a brief preface of your essay paper (one to three paragraphs).
- Main body of your essay paper with APA style section level-1 headings for Section 1: Principle Components Discussion; Section 2: Simulation Scenario Analysis; and Section 3: Case Study Analysis. Include APA style section level-2 headings for bullet items or key elements within each main section. For the first three Section 1: Principle Components bullet items, include a brief, yet substantive, synopsis of each item (one to three paragraphs for each subsection level-2 bullet item):
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Management distinction;
- Project Selection; and,
- Project Charter. Additionally, develop a basic, 1 page Project Charter. Additionally, develop a basic 1page Project Charter template (a merely blank template) based on the PMBOK® Guide (6th ed.) that could be used for small-to-medium projects in a global organization. The intent is to demonstrate your comprehension of the components necessary for an effective project charter. Include your Project Charter template as an appendix in your paper.
Note: All other section headers merely serve as place holders for future substantive content.
- Conclusion (No content is required for the conclusion section of the Milestone assignment; it is merely a placeholder for now. You will complete this section in future Portfolio Milestones).
- Reference page(s) listing any appropriate references cited; a minimum of three scholarly reference are required for this milestone submission.