https://topgradeprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/156383151285149120.png 0 0 admin https://topgradeprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/156383151285149120.png admin2023-02-11 05:33:392023-02-11 05:33:39Psyc-4002 1 to 2 pages references needed, apa format
Psyc-4002 1 to 2 pages references needed, apa format
The assignment: (1–2 pages)
- Considering both “typical” and “atypical” (i.e., pseudohermaphrodites) sexual development, briefly analyze the effects sex hormones seem to have on the development of gender-related behavioral and psychological characteristics in humans. In other words, what “masculine” characteristics are related to male hormones, and what “feminine” characteristics are related to female hormones?
- Briefly summarize the journal article you found, including discussion of the following points, if relevant:
- At what age and in what ways the subject(s) demonstrated characteristics of transgender.
- Possible sources (causes) of these characteristics, if addressed in the article.
- Description and outcome of any treatments that were attempted, if addressed.
- Compare and contrast the two sources of information (textbook and journal article) regarding biology and gender identity. Include all of the following that are relevant:
- How do the sources differ with respect to the type of information provided? In other words, what information can be gained from a literature review (textbook) versus a case study/research report (journal article)?
- On what points do the two sources agree?
- On what points do the two sources disagree?
- How do the two sources complement one another in helping you to understand the biological basis of gender identity? Be specific, using examples where appropriate.
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.