The purpose of the assignment is for you to analyze the scholarly content of a peer’s capstone project paper.
Use the instructor feedback on your draft papers to revise and complete your final change proposal for your final capstone project paper.
The instructor will assign each student a capstone project paper draft of a peer to critique. The draft paper should be at least eight pages (2,000 to 2,700 words).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Review the draft capstone project paper assigned to you (from title page to reference page). Critique the draft by analyzing the content and providing extensive comments evaluating scholarly discourse (grammar, theme development, transition, clarity, and appropriateness of content). Communicate your feedback in an encouraging, professional manner. All edits should be made on the actual document using track changes.
Feedback and critique on the draft paper should address the following:
- Does the writer make the barrier or issue clear in the introduction?
- Does the writer’s course of action for addressing the barrier or issue follow the logic model?
- Does the writer meet the criteria for each section as presented in the assignment?
- Analyze the writer’s anticipated effects of a change initiative upon an organization.
- Analyze the writer’s potential issues related to sustainability.
- Does the writer use professional health care terminology appropriately and correctly?
- Does the paper flow smoothly? Does the paper follow a clear organizational pattern? Do the body paragraphs occur in a logical order? If not, suggest which paragraphs should be moved, where they should be placed, and why.
- Does the writer provide enough information from the research and supporting articles to clearly support the change project for a nursing intervention?
- Do you notice any errors in grammar, mechanics, punctuation, or formatting?
- What advice can you give this writer for each section of the paper and to improve the draft overall (suggestions for improvement, outside resources/sources)?