Adolescent development is broad and wide-ranging, including physical, socioemotional, and cognitive growth.
For this benchmark assignment, consider information learned regarding physical development and integrate it with your understanding of the social/emotional and cognitive changes occurring during adolescence.
Write a 1,000-1,250 word essay addressing the following concerns:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- In what ways do cognitive and social development affect learning?
- How does individuality, identity development, and personal behavior affect learning differences and development?
- How can diverse strengths, interests, and needs of adolescents be accounted for while providing appropriate instruction that advances learning?
- Why are school, community, and family supports critical to student learning and overall well-being of adolescents? How can ongoing support from these stakeholders be assured?
- How can technology reinforce learning experiences? How can a teacher ensure appropriate use of digital tools in the classroom? In what ways might digital tools support student success and creativity in a collaborative, student-focused classroom environment?
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide