Week 7 – Assignment: Provide a Background and Introduction
Your assignment is to construct an introduction for your topic. Follow this outline to address required components:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Include an introduction heading
- Begin by briefly describing your topic to establish the main ideas and context.
- Next, orient the reader to the basic concepts about your topic presented in the problem and purpose statements.
- Next, describe the facts and relevant context as a foundation leading to the study problem and purpose. Focusing on your area of research interest, briefly laying the groundwork for what has been done in the area and why the area is of important social or practical concern, or of theoretical interest.
- Last, present an overview explaining why this research topic is currently of interest.
- Include appropriate, recent, and scholarly sources to support each assertion.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4-5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.